We are frequently quoted in the media for expert comment on a range of property related topics. For media comment or contribution, contact Rich Harvey on 02 9975 3311.
Please click on the links below to review current articles and editorials.
- Can you trust buyers agents?
- How do we know they are working in our best interests?
- What are the signs to watch out for that you might be coming under the spell of someone whose intentions are not pure?
- What questions do you should you ask before committing to someone?
- Why more people don’t invest in property.
- The real impact on investors from tighter lending policies.
- “More growth is on the way” – Core Logic.
- Why it is not all plain sailing in the Aussie property market.
- Technology has changed how agents, buyers and property sellers work.
- Why too much information can be as dangerous as not enough.
- The reason why some investors are still paying too much for a property.