Date: Tuesday 29th November 2022
Time: 6:30 pm - 7.30pm
Presenters: Rich Harvey, CEO, propertybuyer.com.au
Paul Lam, Tax Director, Odin Mortgage
Martin Zheng, Co-Founder, Odin Mortgage
Where: Online Live Webinar
Join us for an upcoming webinar exploring the current state of the Australian property market.
We look ahead to 2023 examining the current trends and what they could mean for Australian expats considering investing back home.
There’s a lot of talk in the media about the state of the Australian market - both good and bad - and it’s easy to get lost in all the implications of the rising interest rates, the dropping AUD, and the falling property. Price declines are slowing as we approach the market trough, and a wave of migration is coming which will help underpin prices.
However, to stay well-informed, it's always best to listen to advice from the experts. Join Martin Zheng, Co-founder at Odin Mortgage, Pau Lam, Tax Director at Odin Tax and Rich Harvey, Australia's most awarded buyers agent and CEO of Propertybuyer to hear their perspective of the year ahead and what it means for you.
Topics we will cover include:
● Pro's and con's of rising interest rates for Aussie expats
● Insider tips and tricks for expats considering obtaining finance or refinancing Aussie property
● Should I buy property now, or wait?
● Key considerations when buying a property
● Australian property market update
● Where are the best places to invest in Australia?
● Tax considerations for expats buying while abroad
Book your spot for our exclusive webinar event now!