Date: Tuesday 20th July 2021
Time: 12.30pm- 1.45pm (Sydney time)
Presenters: Rich Harvey, CEO, propertybuyer.com.au
Peter Locandro, Managing Director, Chan & Naylor Melbourne
WATCH REPLAY NOW
It’s Tax Time again - and an ideal time to review your tax position and strategies to accelerate your wealth in the coming financial year.
With Australia’s economic recovery well underway and a booming property market there are several key strategies you must consider now to Maximise Your Wealth and Minimise your Tax.
Everyone has different financial circumstances, but with a sound plan and smart strategies, you can put yourself in a better position for the future.
Some people think they can earn their way to wealth while others try to save their way to wealth. Both these methods are difficult and take a lifetime. With the right application of sound financial planning you can Leverage your way to wealth.
In this webinar two highly experienced and successful speakers will discuss many of your burning questions, including:
• What tax changes are in from 1 July 2021?
• What is the ATO running hot on this year?
• What can I claim when working from home?
• What is the best structure for buying property?
• When would I need to create a trust? Is it really worth the effort?
• What’s deductible immediately and longer term for property investors?
• Is it still a good idea to buy property using my SMSF? What are the pros and cons?
• Does this property market have more legs – or running out of steam?
• Which locations are best for capital growth and positive cashflow?
• How should I evaluate market value in a rapidly rising market?
• The myths around Old vs New properties.
• How to take advantage of super low interest rates.
• Case studies of successful investment strategies
• And much more
To help me answer these great questions, I have invited Peter Locandro, Managing Director of Chan & Naylor, to share his expertise on how you can improve your tax affairs and get the right advice.
Tuesday 20th July 2021
12.30pm - 1.45pm