October 2015 - Directions for Sydney and Brisbane Property Markets
September 9, 2015 / Written by Thirst Creative
By Rich Harvey, Managing Director propertybuyer
Sydney’s median house price is now $1m while Brisbane’s median is just over $500k. What will be the growth drivers in each of these cities and what are the ongoing risks and opportunities in each market? How will the spring market play out for the rest of the year?
In this edition we look at:
- Directions for Sydney and Brisbane
- Canberra Seminar with Trilogy Finance - Wed 21 Oct
- REINSW Awards for Excellence 2015 - Winner
- Tickets to Sydney Property Buyer Expo 30 Oct - 1 Nov
1. Directions for Sydney and Brisbane Property Markets
- South West Growth Centre and along the South-West rail link extension
- North West Growth Centre around the Marsden area. Vineyard, Riverstone East and Marsden Park North are currently undergoing planning and will be rezoned into land for residential housing
- Broader Western Sydney Employment Area (in between Badgery’s Creek Airport and intersection of M4 and M7.
Sydney has experienced very solid growth over the last couple of years, which has compressed yields to all-time lows. It is harder to ‘flip’ properties for a profit because you can’t rely on market growth to carry you if you spend more than you expect to or you don’t get the sale price you expect to because the market has slowed down.
Call our friendly team today on +61 2 9975 3311 or email your wishlist to discuss your requirements to give you the edge in this competitive market and put you at the front of the property buying queue.
Rich Harvey is founder and Managing Director of www.propertybuyer.com.au, Australia's most awarded Buyers' Advocates. Propertybuyer helps property investors and home buyers search and negotiate the right property at the right price, everytime. Visit www.propertybuyer.com.au or call 1300 655 615.
2. Seminar: What's REALLY Happening in the 2015 Sydney Property Market
"The Property Investor's Guide to Sydney"
Featuring Rich Harvey (presented by Trilogy Funding)
Date: 6.00pm, Wednesday 21st October 201
Location: East Hotel (69 Canberra Avenue, Kingston ACT)
What You’ll Learn On The Night
During this session, you’ll discover up-to-date insights on the Sydney investment landscape, plus a number of tried-and-tested techniques that will enable you to grow your equity and your cashflow.
In the workshop you’ll discover:
- Which way Sydney housing prices will head in 2016
- Why the experts often get it wrong and how you can cut through the hyperbole
- How to identify and avoid suburbs where prices may fall
- Where you can find areas with imminent price growth
- Equity growth techniques Rich is using with great success
- How to research, find, finance and secure a top performing investment property in Sydney
- Subdivision, renos, dual living, established, off-plan – what’s working right now
- Creating the right finance strategy for equity release and controlling valuers
- How to finance multiple property purchases
PLUS, there will also be time for Q&A with Rich at the end of the session – so you can have your own questions answered.
What To Do Next…
To secure your seat for the workshop, simply Click HERE to Register.
Please NOTE: I expect this FREE event will “book out”. Room capacity at East Hotel is only 80 people. To make sure everyone gets a seat, our ticketing system will only let 80 people RSVP. After that, sorry, we cannot take any more bookings.
3. REINSW Awards for Excellence 2015